Milled from an aluminium plate anodised to ensure perfect protection against all (marine) weather conditions.
The microprocessor based panel features many advantages. Operate the winch by simply pushing the up or down button. The panel has a visual and audible alarm indication.
- Stainless steel bracket.
- Neoprene gasket.
- Perfect protection of the electrical parts by use of:
- coated printed wiring board and rear cover to protect against humidity and salt air.
- large components glued to protect agains vibrations.
- Voltage supply 10.5-28V DC.
- Waterproof IP67 connectors with latch lever lock, to ensure a 100% connection also in case of vibrations.
- Visual and audible alarms.
- Automatic switch-off of the panel.
switch-off after 30 (factory setting), 60 or 120 minutes.
don’t switch-off automatically.
- “Child protection” to ensure that the panels are not switched on by accident.
- Wire break detection.
Visual alarm if the electrical connection to the windlass relay is broken.