Customisable engine panel to keep you updated on the condition of your engine.
Milled out of a solid aluminium plate and anodised for optimal corrosion resistance.
Fitted standard with revolution/ hour counter and voltmeter.
- Waterproof connectors.
- Rear cover, protection of electrical parts.
- Easy calibration of the tachometer with the supplied stylus.
- Double connection on the Voltmeter to interconnect the backlight power supply of other gauges (fuel, water, waste water, etc.).
- All gauges are provided with backlight. When using the optional automatic dimmer module the backlight of these instruments will dim.
- Tachometer with digital hour counter. Starts counting when the speed of the engine is above 400 rpm.
- Ultraviolet sunlight resistant foil at the front.
- Double glass, to prevent condensation.
- Stainless steel screws.
- Gasket for dashboard mounting.
- Ignition switch with re-start protection. Supplied with 3 keys. Dust cover included.
- Printed wiring board with conformal coating for protection against humidity and glueing of component for protection against vibrations.
- Standard equipped with warning lights for:
- High exhaust temperature
- Low engine oil pressure
- High coolant temperature
- Battery charging current
- Pre heating of the engine