The installation of a Craftsman Marine Vector Drive results in an enormous reduction of engine vibrations and noise.
Less vibrations always result in less wear, meaning lower maintenance cost and longer life of all the components in your drive train, including the engine itself.
The VECTOR drive is available for shaft torques up to 1100 Nm and thrust forces up to 11,5 kN.
- Maintenance free and no more need for yearly engine alignment.
- Standard supplied with a 4” adapter flange, suited for all common types of gearboxes.
- Supplied complete with all installation materials (nuts, bolts, washers, etc.).
- Easy accessible clamping hub, which is self centering and self adjusting.
- No need for a torque wrench! Easy detachment of the propeller shaft.
- Less wear of engine, engine mounts, transmission, propeller shaft and bearings.
- Constant velocity (CV) shaft available in different lengths.
- Permissible angles up to 8° per side of the CV shaft.
- Compensates propeller shaft angles.
- Reduction of vibrations and noise.
- Easy installation.